We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helloooooo people

england, leeds
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Helloooooo people

Solo rider off to Barbados on the 4th of may for 10 days any people out there want to hook up for a drink,night out or chill at the beach let me know new friends always welcome !wierdos need not apply

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Helloooooo people

come to Oistins on a friday night Matthew and you'll be part of one big party!!! Enjoy.

england, leeds
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Helloooooo people

Where is that is it in the gap???

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Helloooooo people

It is on the South Coast, further east than the gap. It is a fish fry with lots of different stalls selling food, and people come to eat, drink and party.

england, leeds
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Helloooooo people

Cool I'll try come over and check it out ,Is it your place , ? I heard the busiest places Are at the gap is that right? Any recommendations for the main city's Christ church or Bridgetown? Is it safe to go there at night as a tourist

London
Level Contributor
466 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Helloooooo people

The Carib and Crystal Waters beach bars in Worthing, a 5 minute walk from St Lawrence Gap are good fun. Right on the (fabulous) beach, a good mix of locals and visitors, and Cafe Sol in the Gap itself is another jolly place we would recommend.

6. Re: Helloooooo people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 13:16