We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has the rain let up?

Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Has the rain let up?

Just wondering if it has stopped raining so much?

Hopefully everyone has had a chance to dry out!!!

UK
Level Contributor
135 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has the rain let up?

saw a bit of sunshine today....but now its gone all dark and heavy rain....cant believe how much rain has fallen in the last week!!!...barbados has been on flood alert......

Hastings, Barbados
Level Contributor
477 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has the rain let up?

this is unreal weather!!~!!! not good at all for the people here for only a week. hope it improves soon.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,757 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has the rain let up?

not good for those of us that live here either.. I'm going to end up having to purchase a clothes dryer if these keeps up.. and there goes my electric bill.... (on top of everything else..)

Connecticut
Level Contributor
197 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has the rain let up?

Im looking at this as a positive thing for my holiday. It cant rain all the way to the 21st and through the 29th when I will be there. Get the rain out of your system Barbados!

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,358 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has the rain let up?

It has been very wet on the south coast today ...... an improving forecast though (I hope!)

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has the rain let up?

Hope the rain clears soon. Only 9 more sleeps for us & we would love some sunshine!

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,386 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has the rain let up?

Rain, rain, and harder rain today. Barbados is going to sink without trace soon.

Let me know when you get that dryer Sunnie,what with the rain and mega humidity and the fact that my spin dryer is so slow I could swing things faster-------------nothing is drying !!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,757 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has the rain let up?

well the south coast and my little hill here in St. George has been fairly rain free all day..beautiful sun this morning.. of course, I just did a load of laundry and put it out, so for sure, while it's under cover, some of it still will not be dry by the time I go to bed tonight.

oh well.. we continue on..

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,358 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has the rain let up?

Hot ans sunny on the south coast yesterday and today I am pleased to say.

uk
Level Contributor
268 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has the rain let up?

Great - arriving on Monday - thunder and lightening here tonight