We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spending money

Myself and my mum are staying in the Tamarind at the end of May, we would like to know how much spending money we think we should bring? As we only get breakfast included at our hotel. We will be bringing BBD. Many Thanks.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,659 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending money

Go to this link and enjoy the read as it will give you an excellent idea of what's available, what you can do and what costs can be. However, ultimately it all depends on what you want to do and your lifestyle, rich & famous, just ordinary or inexpensive? It's all available.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147262-i230-k4463…

Edited: 14 May 2011, 15:25
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending money

I would certainly NOT change your UK cash for bajan dollars in the UK you will get a much better rate in Barbados and there is a bank at the airport on you way through departures and banks in Holetown not far from Tamarind.

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Spending money

Thanks for your help. My partner treated me 2 years ago to 2 wks in Barbados but he brought USD. We visted the cliff and the lone star which I want to revisit. I think I have a rough guide now of what to bring. Also can you give any advise on weather wise end of May? As I visited over the Christmas period. Thanks.

4. Re: Spending money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2012, 06:18