We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

champers restaurant barbados

Essex girl in...
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
champers restaurant barbados

Hi

I am looking to book a lunch for my son's wedding at this restaurant, it says its on a cliff with beautiful views, but when you look on Google it looks 'inland' not near the sea anyone been there can you tell me if it is on a cliff.....

thanks

josette kenney

Champers Restaurant
££££, American, Caribbean, Seafood
Nishi Restaurant
££ - £££, British, Seafood, Sushi
Island Plates
££ - £££, Caribbean, Healthy
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,105 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: champers restaurant barbados

http://www.champersbarbados.com/photos.htm

Definitely on the waters edge, look at their website, lots of pics showing situation. It is a great place! I would highly recommend it.

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: champers restaurant barbados

I have never eaten there, but have heard great reports on it. It is next to the sea on the south coast.

Canada
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: champers restaurant barbados

It is exactly like the pictures on the website that uktripfan provided.

The setting is gorgeous, and the food is great!!!

Make sure that you ask for a rail side tables.

I think it would be a fabulous place for a wedding lunch!!

Enjoy!!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
84 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: champers restaurant barbados

As others have said, it is definitely right on a cliff overlooking the water, In fact, I have gotten a a bit of a misting on occasion. The food is lovely and I cannot think of a better place for a wedding lunch on the south coast.

Fareham uk
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: champers restaurant barbados

Hi we had our wedding dinner there on tuesday 21st June, we loved it so much we went back this monday for our last night just my husband and i , it is fabulous. we had a rail table both times, let them know its a special occasion we had wedding confetti on the table, nice touch! yes its set up on rocks above the sea, the food was very special and well priced for the quality. enjoy!

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: champers restaurant barbados

You will love this restaurant. It's a fantastic restaurant (great food and service), and the setting is gorgeous - right at waters edge overlooking the sea. Definitely ask for rail seating on their balcony. You will not be disappointed.

Speightstown...
Level Contributor
16 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: champers restaurant barbados

The restaurant is exactly on the waters edge, so much so that sometimes youe feel the light sprays of sea water in the air. It also is a two floor restaurant so if yiu have a large party both floors can be utilised. U also get value for money as portions are larger that what is offered in most restaurants if you are going for a plated service. The owner is also always on hand and there 2 help with everything. The last time i went was last Feb for my best friend's birthday and we had a wonderful time. The owner also make the desserts herself. The coconut cream pie is too die for. Hope this helps you planning and have a great wedding.

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: champers restaurant barbados

It really is a lovely restaurant, great setting a lovely food. It is one of my favourites (for those who don't know, lol). I have been there many times and just love the rail seats and the atmosphere.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
91 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: champers restaurant barbados

Beautiful place. Staff are fantastic. Never disappointed with Champers.

10. Re: champers restaurant barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 00:18