We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

leeds
4 posts
Save Topic
Transfers

Hi,

I'm visiting Barbados in Jan 2012 and was wondering whether it is worth while booking my transfer through my travel agent or jumping in a taxi when we arrive?

I will be stopping at the Almond Causarina.

Thanks in advance

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,269 posts
354 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers

leeds123

Just get a taxi upon arrival. Plenty taxis of all sizes are always available. Check the official notice board outside the arrivals hall which shows taxi fares to various locations. It' shouldn't be more than $30 BBD

Regards

Edited: 13 July 2011, 17:24
West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,634 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers

There is a taxi rank (desk) at the airport at arrivals. It is easy and much cheaper to grab a taxi when you get there. The guy on the desk will give you a ticket with the price on it and will guide you to your driver. Easy Peasy!

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers

Do not pre book through your travel agent in UK, they will have mark up after mark up on the rate - it will be cheaper to just grab a cab upon arrival.

leeds
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers

Thanks for all your quick replies. Taxi it is.

5. Re: Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 07:15