We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cafe Bar Carizma

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Cafe Bar Carizma

Has anyone been here?

Replaced De Vine Cafe in the Holetown Chatel Village and doing Tapas on thursday night and is getting some good reviews on TA. Used to go there for coffee and cake.

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,498 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cafe Bar Carizma

Hi footychick

Yes, I have been there since the new owners took over. The cappucino's are very good and had nice breakfast there a few times on my last stay.

Have yet to try the Tapas but I also hear it is very good. Will try that out in January.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
82 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cafe Bar Carizma

I go to Carizma fairly often because I like their coffee (unlike much of the coffee in Barbados), their service is friendly and the prices are reasonable. The food is tasty and "home-made", they serve fresh-cut fries for example...yum! The decor has not changed much under the new owners but the laid-back comfortable atmosphere keeps me coming back. I like to have a coffee and read a book and no one seems fussed if I stay a little longer than most. I have not been to the Thursday Tapas dinner but it is on my "to do" list; they sometimes have music and the food and wine would be excellent I am sure.

3. Re: Cafe Bar Carizma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 17 February 2013, 20:23
4. Re: Cafe Bar Carizma

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 17 February 2013, 20:23
Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
28 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cafe Bar Carizma

Hi Footychick,

I have just returned yesterday and went to last Thursdays Tapas night, although not 100% authentic Spanish Tapas it was really good and would rate it in the top 3 of all the meals I ate last week and good value too.

If you are about on a Thursday night, definitely book a table and the singer was fab too with a lovely atmosphere.

Nic

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cafe Bar Carizma

Hi there

We visited the tapas night a couple of weeks ago just by chance, we just got off the bus into Holetown and heard the music, went over to investigate and there seemed to be a nice atmosphere. We asked if we could have a table and by chance someone hadnt shown, so we were offered a table near to where the singers were.

Tapas was good although some of the dishes we requested had sold out and this was only at 8pm? We did enjoy the food and had a good evening, it was easy and casual and prices were reasonable too.

Probably would go again.

7. Re: Cafe Bar Carizma

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2012, 21:17