We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babados in November

SCOTLAND
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Babados in November

Looking to book two weeks in November Barbados, any clues on whether rainy season is bad time to go ?

Also where to stay first holiday without children, so not worried about all inclusive, any ideas would be considered

Barbados
Level Contributor
148 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Babados in November

We can still get rainy weather in November but hard to predict what with world weather patterns being what they are. Regarding where to stay depends on what you are looking to do. It you want to be out and about with a busy nightlife then I would say the south coast would be best. The west coast is ideal for a romantic get away and would recommend Holetown area which has great restaurants and night life if you are looking for an evening out. Plenty of choices in terms of full service hotels to self catering apartments. If you need some suggestions please message me.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,164 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Babados in November

PITLOCHRY

Weather in November varies but for the most part is generally sunny, 31°C.

South Coast - Have a look at Little Arches (adults only), Southern Palms and Accra Beach Hotel & Spa

West Coast - Have a look at the House, the Tamarind, Treasure Beach, Coral Reef Club or the Sandpiper.

My preference is always for the south coast, but should you be aiming for a quiet romantic getaway, go to the West Coast.

Regards

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,663 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Babados in November

I agree with geneticsniper. I would also add check out Cobblers Cove on the west coast - great accommodations, food and service.

In November, Barbados will be celebrating their independence, so you will see most of the roundabouts decorated with lights and also all of downtown -- we love November in Barbados.

4. Re: Babados in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 16:16