We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrison's Cave

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Harrison's Cave

Is this a good thing to do with kids (ages 6 and 3.5)...also, anyway to get tickets cheaper than what they have posted on the harrison's cave website? I'd need 2 adult tickets and 2 childrens.

Thanks!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,778 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Harrison's Cave

VT_Traveler

Harrison's Cave is an excellent attraction for all ages, the kids absolutely love it. The only way to get cheaper tickets is if you have a Barbadian passport or Identification Card unfortunately. Most attractions have reduced rates for locals.

It is quite well worth the fee charged.

Regards

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harrison's Cave

Def1nately worth the tr1p!!!

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harrison's Cave

Ok Thanks!

My husband and I wanted to go the last time we went to Barbados, but the cave was closed for renovations. We will make sure to go this time. Any day/time better to go there than others? How long should we plan on spending?

Thanks!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,778 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Harrison's Cave

VT_Traveler

Try not to go a Wednesday as this is when many cruise passengers tend to visit. I personally recommend Mon, Tues, Thurs, Friday after 12pm. Some mornings tend to be busy. Spend the entire afternoon. There's food/drink available, gift shop etc.

Regards

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harrison's Cave

Thanks for the tips!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,778 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Harrison's Cave

You're welcome.

Regards

7. Re: Harrison's Cave

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 23:18