We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barbados Tips - Trip coming up

Fairfax, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Barbados Tips - Trip coming up

My husband and I will be in Barbados for 2 weeks starting this Saturday. I'll be doing lots of research for my blog at www.barbadostips.com

Early November I will post updates and photos there as well as post some new reviews here as well. We plan to stay at several properties during our time on the island and I hope to get lots of new information and personal photos to share. We always like to try out new places so that I can share the information with others.

We will not have access to a computer or cell phone while on the island (on purpose - we need a technology break). But if anyone has things they'd like me to check out while we are there, reply to this post and I'll do my best to provide updates.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barbados Tips - Trip coming up

It would be great if you could check out how Thursdays at the Reggae Lounge and Tuesdays at McBride's are working for Strategy! I've heard they have played those venues those nights - but would love to know if a) it's a regular thing and b) whereabouts they put themselves in the venue - just not sure how they could fit their normal big set into McBrides!

Looking forward to the updates :O)

Have a great trip!!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
272 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Barbados Tips - Trip coming up

I can tell you about Thursdays in Reggae Lounge. Its a drinks free night - 20$ before 11 for ladies, and 30$ after. The band were average the first night we went, but better the second time. They only played one set instead of the 2 they used to play. It doesnt get anywhere near the attendance they got in the Ship, however as word spreads this may improve?

3. Re: Barbados Tips - Trip coming up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 14:19