We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a safe place for a solo traveler

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
367 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
Need a safe place for a solo traveler

Hello,

I am going in Barbados in January. It is not my first time. Love love Barbados, and I am going this time by myself (husband and daughter are jealous!!).

Safety is really important. I already reserved Nautilus on Carlisle Beach for 4 nights. I need suggestions for the other 3 nights near Accra Beach. I want to keep budget 100$ and under per night and to have cooking facilities I already checked Rosebank (77$) and Worthing Court (100$). Southern Surf is a little bit expensive as I am alone to pay but I really love this place (140$) and Blue Orchid is out of my budget (I really love this place too).

Thank you for your help.

Lyse

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a safe place for a solo traveler

You could try P1rates 1nn Melrose Apts Chateau Blanc these should all be w1th1n your budget.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,859 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a safe place for a solo traveler

I agree, I would highly recommend Melrose!

3. Re: Need a safe place for a solo traveler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 07:19