We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ship inn

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ship inn

Hs anyone heard any news about the ship inn lately..it was one of my favorite spots!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,181 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ship inn

Not a peep. Was in the Gap last night and a few people were speculating what will happen but nothing concrete.

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ship inn

There is something concrete- it's going to be a slot machine place with a nightclub and possibly a restaurant. They are renovating now.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ship inn

Are they keep it open air or closing in the roof?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ship inn

Any news from the ship inn?

winnipeg
Level Contributor
255 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ship inn

Will it be open in time for Christmas??

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,181 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ship inn

Definitely not....

7. Re: Ship inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2011, 11:13
London, United...
Level Contributor
737 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ship inn

I was in the Gap last week and got speaking to a couple of the new managers that were working on site and they said it was originally due to re-open last Saturday but they'd fallen slightly behind on their schedule of renovating the place, they're now hoping to re-open this Saturday as a restaurant / nightclub. Restaurant on the inside / front area and a nightclub at the back / open air part. The nightclub will only be open 3 nights per week.

There is a lot of work being done at the moment and a lot of hours being put in to get the place open again, I can't see it being closed for much longer, they seemed very keen to get the place open again. It will no longer be called "The Ship Inn", the managers did tell me what it was going to be called but I can't remember the name now.

Edited: 21 November 2011, 09:20
winnipeg
Level Contributor
255 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ship inn

So exciting!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
737 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ship inn

'Sugar Ultra Lounge' opens tomoroow, 8th December, it's on the site of what used to be The Ship Inn. It is only going to be open 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. They've already got a Facebook and Twitter page so you can follow them for more information. Also a restaurant on site called "Rush".

https://www.facebook.com/Sugarbarbados#!/Sugarbarbados?sk=wall

@SugarLoungeBDS

Edited: 07 December 2011, 08:21