We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse riding in Barbados,

Toronto, Canada
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Horse riding in Barbados,

I see some of you have done this so can anyone advise me the best place to go for a ride, was it leasurely???

I would love to do it!!!!Thanks Mish

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,778 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horse riding in Barbados,

MichaMicha

Ocean Echo Stables in Newcastle, St. John are quite reputable. Try calling 1-246-433-6772 for more information.

Regards

Newcastle
Level Contributor
432 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Horse riding in Barbados,

While discovering the area around Newcastle by car last year we came across a horse riding group which looked fantastic. I'm guessing this might be the company mentioned above. As an aside, we actually stopped the car next to them so my husband could ask for directions, there was a shriek of "Eeeh you're a Geordie!" from the girl at the front of the group. We loved having a look around this area - the church at St. Johns was stunning and the road down to the beach, breathtaking.

south east
Level Contributor
918 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Horse riding in Barbados,

Is there anywhere on the West Coast now?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,778 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Horse riding in Barbados,

sunshinegirl

Not that I know of, but I could be wrong. I also know of a stable just past the Farley Hill National Park and is located at Cleland, St. Andrew. Not sure the name, but I often see persons riding horses there as well.

Regards

USA
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Horse riding in Barbados,

they offer horseback riding on barbadoscruiseexcursions.com/BarbadosHorseRi…

not sure the exact location but you may want to check it out

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,474 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Horse riding in Barbados,

the webs1te the prev1ous message 1s about 1s based at H1ghland St Thomas just near W1ll1ams Flowers Ltd. Well worth go1ng on.

Baltimore
Level Contributor
78 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Horse riding in Barbados,

This is Carribean International....we've used them 2x and had very positive experiences. Includes a ride on the beach and through the hills.

Barbados
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Horse riding in Barbados,

Hi sunshinegirl,

Brighton Riding Stables operates on the west coast (in the Brandons/Brighton area, near to Weisers and Cockspur Beach Club).

Tel: 246-425-9381

9. Re: Horse riding in Barbados,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2012, 10:18