We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westjet Blue Tag Special

Ontario
Level Contributor
715 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Westjet Blue Tag Special

On now until 6PM Toronto time. $149 pp + tax on flights to Barbados taken up to December 20, 2011 and from January 11-31, 2012

1. Re: Westjet Blue Tag Special

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2011, 11:18
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,853 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Westjet Blue Tag Special

Exactly how many hours do these sales last?

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,447 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Westjet Blue Tag Special

gs, doesn't Acton say until 6pm tonight?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,853 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Westjet Blue Tag Special

Chrisky

Yes he ded. What I asked was, how many hours do they last. In other words, is it 3pm-6pm, 1pm-6pm etc...

Edited: 17 November 2011, 23:11
Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,447 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Westjet Blue Tag Special

Well, what's the difference, your question is posted after the sale ended. But just to clarify it, Acton posted at 3:11 pm and said it's on until 6:00 pm, today. If you're interested in those sales I suggest that you sign up at Westjet and you'll receive all the information about their sales directly to your e-mail.

Edited: 18 November 2011, 00:19
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,853 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Westjet Blue Tag Special

Chrisky

My question was posted at 4:41pm Toronto time, so it was well before the sale ended. I wasn't asking for myself, I was asking for a friend in Toronto. She simply wanted to know how many hours they go for..

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,447 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Westjet Blue Tag Special

yes GS, sorry, you did post at 4:41. It seems it was only 3 hrs. Then your friend should register with Westjet and get the information when it first comes out.

8. Re: Westjet Blue Tag Special

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2012, 10:18