We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 bedroom, can't find what I had looked at earlier

ny
Level Contributor
699 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
3 bedroom, can't find what I had looked at earlier

I was wondering if someone could help me. I was looking through the Barbados information and taking notes. I wrote down "3 bedroom place at St Peters". Now when I try to search for that and reread the information, I can't find it. Does anyone know what I am referring to? I think it was a place with different sized options (1, 2, 3 bedroom places). Thanks if you can help!!!!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,544 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 bedroom, can't find what I had looked at earlier

bcaha

Reeds House? Battaley's Mews? Port St. Charles perhaps?

Regards

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 bedroom, can't find what I had looked at earlier

St. Peter's Bay, St. Peter, may be what you recall - absolutely gorgeous and I had friends staying there last month. On a fab beach - lovely pool area and very well appointed 3-bedroom condos.

ny
Level Contributor
699 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 bedroom, can't find what I had looked at earlier

Thanks. It was indeed St. Peter's Bay. I don't understand why it only has one review. Also, it seems too costly for holiday week travel as it is not all inclusive.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,371 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 bedroom, can't find what I had looked at earlier

Yes it is expensive, but obviously well appointed apartments, and it wouldn't be all inclusive, it's not a hotel. But if the 3 bdrm apartment is shared with 2 other couples the cost per couple is more reasonable.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,812 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 bedroom, can't find what I had looked at earlier

The apartments are brand new and absolutely beautiful. They have thought of everything...My friends that stayed there loved it and they were offering a very good discount as basically the place has only just opened hence the 1 review.

When are you planning to travel as that can affect the cost considerably if you are looking at peak season.

south east
Level Contributor
918 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 bedroom, can't find what I had looked at earlier

Very interesting review of St Peters Bay. However, I thought these were privately owned condos - of which not many have sold?? Would explain why the reviewer had the place to themselves. Is it now being run as some sort of apart-hotel like Beachview at Paynes Bay?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,014 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 bedroom, can't find what I had looked at earlier

If you go to the following link I believe you will find the answers to your questions. It is all privately owned with a property management agreement for rental. Similar to many other places in Barbados.

www.stpetersbaybarbados.com/overview.php

8. Re: 3 bedroom, can't find what I had looked at earlier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2013, 10:21