We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

holiday

Coventry, United...
1 post
Save Topic
holiday

looking for safe cheap clean modern self catering beach hut holiday for myself,my wife daughter 18 and son 13 preferably huts on beach or on the water thanks mark

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,274 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: holiday

mmsweeney

The huts on the beach will be a bit hard to come by in Barbados. But, for cheap, clean and modern, have a look at:

Butterfly Beach Hotel (South)

Coral Mist Hotel (South)

Coconut Court Beach Hotel (South)

Sunswept Hotel (West)

If huts on the beach are a must, have a look at Little Good Harbour as I know for sure they have two cabanas on their beach for guest use and it's self catering. However, it's not as cheap as the others mentioned above.

www.littlegoodharbourbarbados.com

Since it seems like your first time, do take a look at www.totallybarbados.com where you will find a wealth of quality and up-to-date information on the island.

Hope this helps and look out for replies from other members as well!

Regards

Exmouth England
Level Contributor
699 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: holiday

I can personally recommend Coral Mist/Blue Orchids on the South Coast. I have been three times and i am looking forward to number 4 in May!! Enjoy

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,669 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: holiday

Rostrevor hotel in the Gap is very reasonable.

south east
Level Contributor
938 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: holiday

Have a look at holiday-rentals.co.uk for various priced privately owned rental properties.

5. Re: holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2013, 10:22