We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ghds

derby
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ghds

Hi

Has anyone specifically used GHDs? Iv taken mine the last 2 occasions and even with a normal plug adapter and the 2 pin option straight into the plug they haven't worked?? Is there some kind of converter I need?

Thanks

ske
SUSSEX
Level Contributor
983 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ghds

Used mine and they worked. What is voltage on yours?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ghds

Used mine aswell with no problens. Don't know what type you have but mine are the limited edition purple ones from a few years ago.

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ghds

They need to be fairly new GHD's as they have duel voltage mine are a few years old and don't work.

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,212 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ghds

Mine also work OK .... they are dual voltage and only about 2 years old.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,129 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ghds

You need the Mk4's which are dual voltage. If they are older ones they will not work in Barbados.

Exmouth England
Level Contributor
682 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ghds

Mine worked but not brilliantly and i gave up on them pretty quickly. Mind you i do have really curly, thick long hair!

7. Re: Ghds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2013, 10:28