We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

List of recommended taxis and drivers

ontario
Level Contributor
14 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
List of recommended taxis and drivers

I remember reading a thread a few weeks ago on this forum that discussed a list of taxis and drivers that were recommended by previous visitors, as well as the very knowledgeable Barbados forum experts. I tried a search for this but couldn't find it. Can anyone provide a link to it? Thanks.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,690 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: List of recommended taxis and drivers

momsays

Here you go: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147262-i230-k5044…

Regards

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: List of recommended taxis and drivers

Great idea! :-)

ontario
Level Contributor
14 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: List of recommended taxis and drivers

Thanks BGIWorldTraveller for the link. We just returned from a week in Barbados. During our stay we hired a taxi for the day and had the most enjoyable time with our driver from Apple Taxi. I wanted to make sure that we added his name and phone number to the list. Thanks again for the link. Hopefully this thread can be made a sticky or added to the FAQ thread so that it will always be easy to find for us newbies. :-)

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,690 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: List of recommended taxis and drivers

momsays

You're most welcome. I'm sure they're many more to be added.

Regards

Regina, SK
Level Contributor
72 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: List of recommended taxis and drivers

Hi momsays,

Is there only one driver with Apple Taxi? I have contacted him, and just wondered if he is the only one working through Apple.

Thanks...

6. Re: List of recommended taxis and drivers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 16:23