We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean 2 vs Bougainvilla Resort?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean 2 vs Bougainvilla Resort?

My husband and I are looking at both and plan to meet with another couple in April.

Both of the ladies are going to 6mths pregnant and would like a relaxing holiday.

Which do you think would better cater for us?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,675 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean 2 vs Bougainvilla Resort?

u8kat

You've narrowed down two excellent properties, I must say. Oceans Two wins for me on location relative to St. Lawrence Gap, plus its newer. You wouldn't really need a car staying there, but if you picked Bougainvillea you may need one as its a small distance from the main road and farther from the Gap.

Regards

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean 2 vs Bougainvilla Resort?

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any thoughts or feelings regarding the dining/drinking at these places?

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean 2 vs Bougainvilla Resort?

Regardless of location the biggest difference in these 2 places is the feel one is Caribbean (Bougainvillea) one is modern/contemporary (Oceans2). The bar & restaurant areas reflect this too. I think the Bougainvillea is more friendly too and the beach at the Bougainvillea is much better. However the 2 bed units at Oceans 2 are wonderful and the pool area and roof top bar are really good. The Bougainvillea has beach service for drinks and food.

Do they both come out at the same price? if so you are probably getting better value at Oceans2.

4. Re: Ocean 2 vs Bougainvilla Resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 03:40