We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather

Hi been here since Monday and have been coming for 32 years , the weather is the worst I have encountered during our stay as its been none stop rain!!

Please bring some sun with you whoever comes as its depressing !

1. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 March 2012, 18:05
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,164 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

chrisa1979

You're right. This is the first February for a long time we've had weather like this. Very unusual for this time of year. This time last year was glorious sunshine daily.

Regards

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

1t hasn't been non stop rain up here but we've got a system passing over at the moment. It will pass and then you'll feel the heat!! We need rain to make everywhere green and lush again!!!

southampton england
Level Contributor
486 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Nice bit of typing Sue

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,167 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

You know, this is an exceptionally geen and verdant Island . For it to remain so, we must have rain! It will stop soon I'm sure.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,345 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

Still raining :-(

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

Raining hard up near Speightstown right now. Yesterday in the north there were some massive downpours. Last time I saw so much rain in one day was in the Indian monsoon. Wasn't expecting this weather at all but it's still warm and the beaches are fairly deserted.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather

Still raining here also , it's that bad our solar panel hasn't any heat and we need to use heaters! Got 30 family coming out for our wedding , please sun make an appearance!!! I'll go back whiter than when I came..... Or just drink far too much rum and may go back the same colour :-)

Barbados
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather

Today looks like it will be another wet one. Hang in there folks.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather

I've heard about if from family and friends. Sad to hear...very unusual. I hope that it gets better for everyone.

BB