We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment for one month

Gig Harbor...
8 posts
Save Topic
Apartment for one month

I'm trying to find a good one-bedroom or studio apartment that I can rent for one month, but I don't know where to look. My price range is $1000 per month or less. Internet access is an absolute requirement. Can anyone point my in the right direction?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,478 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment for one month

www.cariblist.com or www.nationnews.com for classified ads!! you don't say what part of the island you want to be in.

Gig Harbor...
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment for one month

I don't know one part of the island from another. I know St. James is supposedly the best, but all I need is an area that's safe and not depressingly run down or ghetto.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,912 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment for one month

Brian G

I came across some fantastic apartments over the weekend just a short distance from the fantastic Enterprise Beach in Christ Church. You'll find apartments on the South Coast are much cheaper than those on the West Coast. It's called Clearwater Apartments. They will let you stay one month as well. Just contact them to see what deal they can offer you. I would highly recommend it. It's a very safe area, not run down for sure, just look at the photos. It's a 10 minute walk or so from the Southern Plaza where there is a supermarket, bank, gas station etc.

http://clearwaterbb.com/

Regards

Gig Harbor...
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment for one month

Thanks, but it's not a good sign that they don't provide good pictures of the rooms on the website...

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,912 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment for one month

Brian G

If you click rates you'd see a few photos there. They are relatively new apartments as you can see from the main photo on the homepage.

Another one I could recommend to you on the West Coast is Coral Lane Beach Apartments.

http://barbados.org/apt/paynesbay/index.php

Regards

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,912 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment for one month

Brian G

Here are some more photos of Clearwater Apartments: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147266-d184551…

Regards

Gig Harbor...
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment for one month

Thank you BGI.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,912 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartment for one month

Brian G

You're welcome.

Regards

9. Re: Apartment for one month

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 19:18