We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with restaurants

Exmouth England
Level Contributor
699 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Help with restaurants

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can recommend a good place to eat? Me and my sister want to treat our mum and dad to a lovely meal whilst we are in paradise! We cannot afford The Cliff prices but we wanted somewhere a bit different but not too fancy. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,140 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with restaurants

Tapas, 39 Steps, Champers, Harlequin, Naru all on the South Coast.

FishPot, Lone Star on the West Coast.

Just Google the names for their websites and you'll find their menus and prices.

Barbados
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with restaurants

To add to Canby's list, on the west coast, there's La Salsa which is located at Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa - sugarcaneclub.com/la-salsa-restaurant.html

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
853 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with restaurants

Champers,you wont regret it ask for a rail side table,the ambience and the food will blow you away,also you can look round the art gallery before the meal ,then sit down and over-look the sea for a fantastic dining experience.And the answer is yes I have eaten there 6 or 7 times its great!!!!

Manchester, England.
Level Contributor
145 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with restaurants

Champers, Tapas, Brown Sugar inthat order, not so sure about 39 Steps, no ambiance.

Kenora, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with restaurants

Champers is my choice

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help with restaurants

I would also suggest that you look into Tapas or Champers both on the south coast. The food at these sea-side restaurants is marvelous and they are far more cost effective.

Enjoy!

BB

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,167 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help with restaurants

I would suggest Brown Sugar or Cafe Luna at Little Arches. I am sure they would love both.

Silver Spring...
Level Contributor
33 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help with restaurants

Oceans on 7 at Coral Mist Blue Orchid was right on the water and yummy. Simple menu and rasonable prices and was never too crowded.

Exmouth England
Level Contributor
699 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help with restaurants

Thanks for all of your replies. Seems like Champers is a popular choice. I must admit we have considered Champers in the past but just never got there. Maybe this is the year. Thanks again :-)

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,618 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help with restaurants

Oh you must do Champers, it is fabulous and so close to where you stay. I love it there, a railside table is great too and the food is delicious.