We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

three for three!

three for three!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 March 2012, 15:35
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,813 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: three for three!

Yes Rootsie.. you must.. Not sure what is going on either.. I'm still here in Barbados.. working away.. no worries.. I put some info up that seems to have been deleted in an earlier post.. very strange actually.. Hope to see you while you are here.. (not going to Reggae on the HIll.. just not my thing.).. Seriously missing the Cole Porter Night at Holders Season tonight (just didn't feel like trying to convince hubby into going.)... we will catch up after you arrive..

any other old timers out there that are going to be around (and any newbies..) maybe we should do a meet up.. (although, the way things are going with me.. I'd plan it and then wouldn't be able to attend)..

chat soon.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: three for three!

Hi sunnie. I posted a roll call so lets see who is around. Either way, we can meet up...at the beach perhaps.

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: three for three!

Wish I could be there hopefully in October!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: three for three!

for sure in october footy!!!