We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked for July at Ocean Two... Any tips?

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
21 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked for July at Ocean Two... Any tips?

It is our 10th anniversary and we chose Barbados. Any tips for room requests, or restaurants?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,540 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked for July at Ocean Two... Any tips?

funinthesun081901

Re- restaurants

I'd recommend you check out Champers, Tapas, Just Grillin and Cafe Luna all along the South Coast. Also visit Oistins a Friday night and have dinner at Pat's Place. I swear I've never had better grilled marlin in my life!

Regards

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,455 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked for July at Ocean Two... Any tips?

I personally would go to Champers for a great meal.

Also just to the right of where you are staying is a great beach bar, perfect for watching the sun going down with a cocktail or two.

Edited: 22 March 2012, 14:47
Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked for July at Ocean Two... Any tips?

Look through the reviews on TA, when looking at this hotel (we stayed at White Sands) there is a lot of difference between what they call a standard room or hotel room and the full units. If I had the choice I would have a 1 bedroom apartment ocean view. The standard rooms seem to be fairly small. As I understand it this building was meant to be sold as condos as they didn't sell the build was altered to a condo/hotel so the normal hotel room were the 2nd or 3rd bedrooms of the condos.

Even though booking an apartment costs more having the kitchen can save money on drink and breakfast and some meals as you can buy some in.

4. Re: Just booked for July at Ocean Two... Any tips?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 15:15