We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fitness

Buffalo, ny
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Fitness

We are staying at the Colony Club in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone has been to their fitness room/gym? Im mostly looking for a good treadmill to do my daily run in the air conditioning! Haha I heard that most of the Hotles do not have much in the way of fitness equipment is that true?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,778 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fitness

jensworldBuffalo

I've not seen Colony's fitness centre, but most of those i've seen at hotels on the island were pretty decent. It's mainly the budget hotels and guest houses which are without fitness centres but most larger ones do.

That being said, I'm sure a hotel of Colony Club's stature has a decent treadmill. I'll check on that a bit later in the morning for you.

Regards

Edited: 24 April 2012, 08:23
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,778 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fitness

Just off the phone with Colony. They do have treadmills in their fitness centre.

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fitness

colonyclubhotel.com/recreation/spa-fitness

You will find a little bit on their website and it mentions treadmills and cycles.

Buffalo, ny
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Fitness

Thank you everyone you are sooooo helpful!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,778 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fitness

jensworldBuffalo

No problem at all.

Regards

6. Re: Fitness

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 19:43