We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SoCo Hotel ?

SoCo Hotel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 July 2012, 18:05
Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,261 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

SoCo Hotel: thank you for taking the time to advise which hotel you are renovating and sending me a PM.

Please could you advise who owns the hotel or is it part of a chain of hotels?

Many thanks

52. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 May 2012, 14:35
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,005 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

I agree, good to hear the updates. It is also good to hear it isn't part of Harlequin. That gives you more confidence! I think it will be great to have a good AI in that position. Would be nice if you can post some pictures on your profile SoCo Hotel as the hotel gets closer to completion.

Who is the local partner in Barbados? Anyone we have heard of in conjunction with other local businesses?

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,360 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

SoCo,

Thank you for my PM too. Good luck with your venture. As others have said it will be good to have a small AI resort in that area.

BGI - thanks for the link. Now I know exactly where it is!

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

SoCo in an earlier post you mentioned mid-August then a date in September as the opening date.

Gravesend, United...
1 post
Save Reply
56. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

Hi, just wondered when the website will be up and running?

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,360 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

Ah footychick I was just wondering the same thing! I noticed that there are prices quoted from mid August - maybe it is the "official" opening in mid September?

Bridgetown, Barbados
13 posts
Save Reply
58. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

Fooychick & sikaD, Almott is spot on. The SoCo Hotel will open mid August (15th) with an offical opening mid September (15th).

Bridgetown, Barbados
13 posts
Save Reply
59. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

Website is going live right about now sika D. However, while the website is still under construction, you can take a look at the hotel page on Tropical Sky's site.

canada
4 posts
Save Reply
60. Re: SoCo Hotel ?

Hi Soco Hotel...will there be any "grand opening special rates" for departures from North America or is it just for the UK..thanks