We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In late, need a one night hotel

Grapevine, TX
Level Contributor
85 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
In late, need a one night hotel

Tried searching and couldn't find what I was looking for. Group of 4 in at 11:00P in July and looking for a one night hotel with late arrival. Condo not available till the next day. Figured we could save a few bucks with something close to the airport but location not as important as a place that still receives guests close to midnight.

Nothing fancy needed. Place to store the gear, take a shower and maybe even take the bus to our place in the Gap for the week. Safety an issue as we are arriving so late with to high school aged boys. Would like AC if we can find it. No need to be close to anything and don't need beach or restaurants as we will be heading over to our place for the week around noon.

Hope this makes sense. Any advice would be appreciated. We travel light and are relatively experienced. Thanks as always for everyone's help.

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In late, need a one night hotel

There is a Hilton & a Marriott both I'm sure would accept a 1 night booking but they are not budget prices if that what you need/want. They are not close to the airport but at that time nothing will be that far. You could try Butterfly Beach they sometimes take 1 night booking.

London, United...
Level Contributor
795 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In late, need a one night hotel

I Haven't had experience of a 1 night stay in Barbados but I've read before that not many hotels accept 1 night bookings, the majority are a minimum of 3 nights. As your Condo is in the Gap it would make sense for you to look at one of the hotels in the Gap, which is only 15 mins or so from the airport. As 'footychick' has already said you might have to look at the Hilton or Marriott which are more likely to offer 1 night stays to cater for the business traveller market.

montreal
Level Contributor
87 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In late, need a one night hotel

try Maybella apartments - close to airport - simple and cheap

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,274 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: In late, need a one night hotel

bash123k

A number of hotels will take one night bookings, particularly from April 15 to Dec 15th. I would definitely recommend Butterfly Beach, Coconut Court or Coral Mist, especially since you're interested in going to the Gap.

Regards

5. Re: In late, need a one night hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 01:15