We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free WiFi near Worthing beach?

Exeter
Level Contributor
159 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Free WiFi near Worthing beach?

I will be staying at Coral Sands Beach Resort in a couple of weeks time.

The only negative feedback on the resort is that the wifi is slow and expensive. Are there any bars or restaurants nearby that offer free wifi?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,262 posts
354 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free WiFi near Worthing beach?

ExeterHector

If I recall correctly, there is free WiFi at Bubbas in Worthing. Also, if you head over to Rockley Beach near the Accra hotel you'll pick up a free connection there as well..like I did over the weekend. Cafe Sol in the Gap and TGI Fridays in Hastings are other options.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,383 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free WiFi near Worthing beach?

If my memory serves me correctly I think there is an internet cafe on the main road somewhere between Trimart and the Lord Nelson/Mojo's area? Can anybody confirm or deny that please? I am interested in the answer to ExeterHector's question too as we will be staying at Coral Sands in Feb next year.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,262 posts
354 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free WiFi near Worthing beach?

Almatt

I'm pretty sure I drove past it already. Will check again next time I'm on the South Coast and let you know.

Regards

Edited: 17 May 2012, 23:12
Ottawa
Level Contributor
174 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free WiFi near Worthing beach?

There is free WiFi at Cafe Italia in the Quayside Mall.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,383 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free WiFi near Worthing beach?

Thank you bgifanc

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,356 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Free WiFi near Worthing beach?

I'm sitting on the beach outside Coral Mist and the wifi is working fine! If you felt like a walk down the beach you could use that!

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,383 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Free WiFi near Worthing beach?

Thank you kirimist - have fun

Ottawa
Level Contributor
174 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Free WiFi near Worthing beach?

Here is a link that identifies free WiFi.

http://www.wifispottr.com/

Ottawa
Level Contributor
174 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Free WiFi near Worthing beach?

At the back of the Cave Shephard building there is a small cafe that serves pastries, sandwiches and coffee. Perhaps this is the place you were referring to between Trimart and Mojo's. I don't know if they have WiFi or not. Worthing Court hotel has WiFi but it is not free. In March when I stayed there I got 24hrs for $50 Bds, which provided an account where your drew down the time each time you used it. After 10 days I still had 14 hrs left.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,383 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Free WiFi near Worthing beach?

I think I may have imagined the Internet cafe lol. Still there are obviously quite a few options close by..... the cake shop at the back of Cave Shepherd is Patisserie Flindt. And I really recommend their cakes!!