We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas accomodations

Canada
9 posts
Save Topic
Christmas accomodations

My husband and I will be visiting Barbados during Christmas week. I am looking at accomodations and ave considered Little Arches, The Crane, Bougainvilliea..or the Savannah...Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

England
Level Contributor
522 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas accomodations

Little Arches but avoid The Savannah. The Crane is too far out.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,373 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas accomodations

I would agree with the previous poster....Little Arches or Bougainvillea. Little Arches is a way from the nightlife of the Gap, but it is a gorgeous hotel and nowhere near as far away as the Crane. Bougainvillea will obviously have more people and be more lively (possibly lots of kids?). It depends what you're looking for.

Vancover
Level Contributor
700 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas accomodations

little arches more couple =central and close to shops banks night life etc. good beach

the crane = windswept and isolated hotel on a cliff need a car yet romantic for couples...good beach

Bougainvillaea= central easy to meet friends and many families good beach

Savannah =in historic garrison district near Bridgetown not on beach fine for business or a quick visit not Christmas.

relaxed elegant holiday holidays west coast.

fun exciting lots of night life south coast hotels

peaceful quite hotels and refreshing - east coast

enjoy suntrav.

Christmas will be wonderful the island gets all lit up real Canadian pine trees everywhere decorated homes gardens shops ... children all dressed in beautiful clothes and lots of places to hear and see singing of Christmas songs yet sunny and no snow and islanders love to invite to their homes or share their speaicl cakes or drinks....restaurants alos offer traditional Christmas menu, roast beef turkey mince pies etc..,book Christmas day and new day meals early as island very busy at Christmas