We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Almond Beach Club

Christ Church...
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Almond Beach Club

According to the Nation News today, Almond Beach Club will have new owners from next month (31 July).

Full story (front page) in the Nation which is now available online

(www.nationnews.com) and barbados Business Authority will be available online shortly.

Christ Church...
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Almond Beach Club

Update: TravelWeekly - 'A new partnership putting it (Elite Island Resorts) in charge of running, sales, marketing and reservations for Almond Beach Club.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,374 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Almond Beach Club

I hope they change the name , "Beach " Club is very misleading when it doesn't have one !

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,521 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Almond Beach Club

Just read the article. Hopefully the 150+ employees are retained.

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Almond Beach Club

Well said , Westiegal . Didn't like that place for the same reason . Definitely no beach , but saying that , I'm probably a bit biased to the south of the island.

Cardiff, UK
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Almond Beach Club

I agree with Westigal3 : the name should have been changed years ago. It must be like a red rag to a bull to someone expecting a lovely beach with palm trees and finding a wet patch of sand at low tide !

6. Re: Almond Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 00:17