We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nail bars near coconut court

yorkshire
Level Contributor
727 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
nail bars near coconut court

hi all was just wonderng if there is any nail bars near christchurch that do acrylics and nail art if so do you know cost thankyou

barbados
Level Contributor
179 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: nail bars near coconut court

Bio Beauty, located right down the road from you in a strip mall adjacent to coconut walk shopping plaza. Not sure of costs. But it is close to you and pretty sure they do acrylics. I go to Lady C's which is a bit further away, across from Bert's, but they don't do acrylics.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,832 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nail bars near coconut court

Genetics Salon at the Quayside Centre are great for acryllics but you do have to book in advance. I would definitely recommend Hayley Belle - she's fast and very good - and can do a full set from scratch in about 45 minutes. How long will you be in Barbados for?

Normally a full set is about Bds $120 (about 40 pounds) and fills are about Bds $65. I might have over estimated the prices so don't quote me on them.

3. Re: nail bars near coconut court

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 22:47