We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am getting super excited!!!

clermont
Level Contributor
251 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
I am getting super excited!!!

The countdown is on! 26 days and I will be relaxing on your beautiful beaches.. I am also excited for our beach house on cotton house bay:) so glad that the tropical storm passed you by. God is good.. Best tip for WHAT NOT to miss on your beautiful island? Best uncrowded boat trip? Best food on the island.. Gotta go pack my swimsuit.. See you soon!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,774 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am getting super excited!!!

reallyrhonda77

Don't miss Harrison's Cave, Hunte's Gardens or the view of the Rugged East Coast from Hackleton's Cliff.

Don't miss out on the fantastic Grilled Blue Marlin with Macaroni Pie and Cole Slaw from Pat's Place at Oistins. Don't miss out on the Monday Night Buffet Dinner at Brown Sugar in Aquatic Gap. Some of the best local food on the island.

As it pertains to trips, my preference is always the day cruise on Cool Runnings!

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147263-d2…

277 Reviews on TA, 263 Excellent, 11 Very Good! Read for yourself.

Hope this helps

Regards

scotland
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am getting super excited!!!

I'm really excited too, my trip is in 26 weeks...... Worth the wait. Sunday afternoon BBQ, dancing and a big party at crystal waters Worthing

GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,673 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I am getting super excited!!!

LOL @ Barbados-Buddies I am about the same as you and feel the same way. So nice to have something to look forward to but so sad we have to rush our lives away to get to those enjoyable times. :)

Kent UnitedKingdom
Level Contributor
115 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I am getting super excited!!!

Hi, also getting excited, going in four weeks. booked nearly two years ago.

Feel the same as GEM so sad we have to rush our lives to look so forward to our holidays. Seems its the only way to get through the year. Wishing everyone a happy holiday in Barbados.

Crewe, Cheshire
Level Contributor
103 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I am getting super excited!!!

23 days and counting, really looking forward to our first visit to Barbados...

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
829 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: I am getting super excited!!!

12 more days for us! Going to start packing today, cannot wait! Gutted we're only going for 1 week though. Sea Breeze here we come....

merseyside
Level Contributor
879 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I am getting super excited!!!

Just a little under 3 months for us . We also only booked for 1 week but managed to extend with Virgin to 2 weeks !

England
Level Contributor
98 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I am getting super excited!!!

21 days for us. We didn't book it that long ago but I'm starting to count down the hours.

Santa Monica, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
16,278 posts
239 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I am getting super excited!!!

reallyr: We enjoyed a day trip that included: (1) Brighton farmer's market (Saturday morning only) for breakfast then drove to (2) Welchman Hall Gully. We arrived before the person who collects fees but the gate was open so we payed after. Really nice walk, beautiful plants and collapsed cave and monkeys swinging from the trees (and running the path) then (3) Harrison's Cave. Really pretty cave ride on a tram. I've seen some call this "Disney-ish, but I've been to a few caves and a tram is not unusual. Finally (4) Hunte's Garden, one of the prettiest gardens planted by a very kind, entertaining man, Anthony Hunte. All of these things are in a nice loop drive in a beautiful part of Barbados. Bring a picnic as restaurants are scarce in this area.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I am getting super excited!!!

7 weeks to go for me and i have nearly applied a 'trip advisor ban' on myself, as every time i look i just get more and more excited.

I am looking forward to some deep sea fishing, hire a car and tour for a couple of days, Gutted the cliff cancelled my booking, however, im sure we will be spoiled for choice of fine restaurants when we are there.

Lets hope my 1 year old handles the flight better than my aunt who is petrified of flying.