We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel for family holiday??

Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which hotel for family holiday??

Which hotel can anyone recommend for a two week hol in feb family of five kids 16,14 and 9.... Not all inclusive....want to be located on a nice beach and able to get to restaurants for eating out fairly easily...

Thsnks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel for family holiday??

I can't understand why there hasn't been a reply to your query but my suggestion would be Bougainvillea Beach Resort. I've stayed at this hotel many times over the years and it keeps getting better. Especially good for children your age: fabulous beach, water sports, teen activity centre, full kitchen for breakfast especially and snacks, etc.

Staff are VERY helpful and friendly.

Easy access to the Gap (walking there during the daytime but not at night) and Oistin's for Friday night fish fry, although one or more stalls are open every night.

www.bougainvillearesort.com

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,358 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel for family holiday??

Other south coast options are Southern Palms, Coral Sands Beach Resort and Accra Beach Hotel. If you prefer more modern style than Caribbean charm try Oceans 2 or White Sands Villas.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,235 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel for family holiday??

Maybe because the question is asked so often that if a search is done the answer will be there?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,928 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which hotel for family holiday??

I'm pretty sure this was a duplicate post and the other one was already responded to two weeks ago.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,928 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which hotel for family holiday??

Here's the link: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147262-i230-k5751…

Marbella, Spain
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Which hotel for family holiday??

If you can afford it, I my girlfriend and I had a fantastic stay at Sandy Lane Hotel in Barbados. It really was worth the money, and it seemed perfect for families.

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,368 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which hotel for family holiday??

Sandy Lane ..... really!!??

I would suggest looking at the Bougainvillea on the South coast or the Tamarind on the West Coast.

The Tamarind has complimentary watersports and apparently a great kids club.

8. Re: Which hotel for family holiday??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2013, 10:15