We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Home Service Delivery

Christ Church...
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Home Service Delivery

For those visitors self-catering, you may wish to visit www.homeservicedelivery.com which is an online service operated by TriMart Supermarket and a main food/goods supplier. They have an almost permanent WINE SALE with some very attractive prices (not including VAT) and free delivery subject to certain conditions.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Home Service Delivery

Thanks,

Great to know!

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
4,970 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Home Service Delivery

Great information! I checked the site and the wine prices are very reasonable compared to what I have seen elsewhere. The $20.00 delivery charge is good too. Is there any way meat (like from Pricesmart or something) could also be purchased and delivered?

Christ Church...
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Home Service Delivery

NorthernCanuc,

Please note delivery on your first order is FREE.Second order and after, as long as you spend BDS$200 (mixed order) is also free. I don't know about the meat, but I have always found the Home Service Managing Director (Geoffrey Evelyn) very helpful. You can reach him at gevelyn@trimartinc.com

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Home Service Delivery

Pricesmart doesn't deliver...(however.. humm.. could be a new business opportunity offered for the winter season.. interesting..).

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
4,970 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Home Service Delivery

Actually I was asking if the meat delivery could be done through the home service delivery Peach was talking about, but hey maybe it is an opportunity for a new business and more jobs....

Hanover, Canada
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Home Service Delivery

Northern Canuck, in additional meat I couldn't find cheese. I wonder if the menu of choices is incomplete? I see they offer fresh milk so they must have refrigerated delivery vans. May be some local health regulations prevent meat and cheese deliveries.

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
4,970 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Home Service Delivery

Good question, I'll ask when I get in contact with Mr.Evelyn. I think stores like Jordan's and Super Centre deliver groceries (including meat and cheese). I assume the same regulations would apply to them.

Christ Church...
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Home Service Delivery

Sorry, I don't know why I didn't think of it before.

Those looking for meat (etc) delivery - try H. Jason Jones website: hjasonjones.com or email: hjj@kensingtoncourt.com

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
4,970 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Home Service Delivery

Thanks Peach, are there other meat delivery services on the island?

Christ Church...
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Home Service Delivery

NorthernCanuc,

I think there might be and will do a bit more investigation.