We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special set menus at "nice" restaurants.

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Special set menus at "nice" restaurants.

I have noticed a few special 3 course menus recently at some of the more upscale restaurants. I thought maybe people could add any they know of as it provides great value for money and the opportunity for people who may not otherwise be able to afford these places to try them out.

Pisces 3 course menu $89 BDS

Cafe Luna "Back to Bajan" 3 course meal featuring all local ingredients & produce $79 BDS

Paulo's Churrasco Do Brazil $89 BDS all you can eat salads and meats.

Hopefully some of you can add to this list, these are the few that immediately spring to my mind but I'm sure there are more.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,936 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Special set menus at "nice" restaurants.

Bellini's is $89 for a 3 course meal.

The Back to Bajan initiative is being held on Friday where they are promoting island-wide for everyone to eat local food only...great idea!

Barbados
Level Contributor
2,398 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Special set menus at "nice" restaurants.

Bellinis has actually got a $59 BDS 3 course meal, I just saw it outside there on a blackboard yesterday.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,936 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Special set menus at "nice" restaurants.

oh thanks inbarbados...i drove by and saw the sign and assumed it was $89 as that's what it was last year at this time. that's a great deal.

Kent UnitedKingdom
Level Contributor
117 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Special set menus at "nice" restaurants.

I think pisces is very good value. When I was there two weeks ago, the service was great. The 3 course for 89 b dollars, was what made us try it, as on tripadviser it was recommended. The other items on the main can be a bit pricey. But as we were on holiday you do have to try different things. We did eat there twice.

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Special set menus at "nice" restaurants.

Beach House, Mews, Cin Cin and Daphnes all have summer specials at the moment too!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,911 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Special set menus at "nice" restaurants.

Azure at the Crane does a set menu including a glass of wine. Better still at Zen they do a fabulous taster menu for bothe Japanese or Thai. My wife and I on our first visit each year order one of each and share. Excellent.

7. Re: Special set menus at "nice" restaurants.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 19:18