We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Hols offer in today's Telegraph

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,290 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin Hols offer in today's Telegraph

Does anyone know the details of the offer in today's Telegraph for holidays to the Caribbean?

Don't have a copy of the paper, and still in my dressing gown!!!!!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,723 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin Hols offer in today's Telegraph

Go to Virgin holidays website - available on there from 9am this am - Nov - April 2013 available at certain hotels.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,290 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin Hols offer in today's Telegraph

It doesn't seem to be showing any change in prices.......I was wondering if it is a phone-only deal or if you neeed a code etc.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,723 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin Hols offer in today's Telegraph

Just gone via Google to Virgin holidays ( not airways) website and 50% offer appears- I will send e mail link if necessary but no codes needed.

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,290 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Virgin Hols offer in today's Telegraph

Thanks. Don't appear to be any amazing bargains for when we want to travel in November! ;o(

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,723 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Virgin Hols offer in today's Telegraph

yet to find a bargain ourselves either ! we always seem to meet folks on holiday who have bagged a good deal though.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Virgin Hols offer in today's Telegraph

Well I've looked and can't see that there are any bargains at all. We've booked online through the Telegraph every year for the past few years, twice this year! We've always got our hols at a great price but, despite lots of searches, nothing is coming up to tempt me.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Virgin Hols offer in today's Telegraph

Sorry, meant to say, this offer is only for hols up to April 2013. The Telegraph up to half price we usually book with comes out June/July for later in the year.

8. Re: Virgin Hols offer in today's Telegraph

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2013, 10:18