We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bibians Beach House

idaho
Level Contributor
58 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bibians Beach House

Looking into staying at Bibians Beach House in Fitts Village. They only accept sterling international money orders. Normally this would set off red flag warnings, but I wanted to check here first to see what other TA members have to say and see if anybody has any experience with this.

Thanks!

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,407 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bibians Beach House

bombero123

I have stayed at Bibians Beach house.

Are you making your booking direct with the owners or through an agent?

idaho
Level Contributor
58 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bibians Beach House

It is through Bajan Retreats.

http://www.relaxingretreats.co.uk/

Edited: 30 October 2012, 00:10
West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,407 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bibians Beach House

Hi bombero

I also booked through Irene at relaxing retreats and I can completely assure you that she is a very professional and reliable agent.

You will have no problems whatsoever.

Bibian's is a beautiful authentic Bajan chattel house .... you will love it!

If you want any more information you can ask away or PM me.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,191 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bibians Beach House

I also can confirm that Irene runs what is probably the most professional Barbados travel site there is. You will not find ANYONE, as helpful as she is, when it comes to booking a S/C holiday in Barbados . You can trust her completely,and you will be amazed at the information pack she will send you.

5. Re: Bibians Beach House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2013, 23:54
6. Re: Bibians Beach House

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 24 June 2013, 16:35
Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,191 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bibians Beach House

Why are my posts about Irene Ford now being deleted. Irene has many properties on her books that have nothing at all to do with me or where I live, including Bibians. See post ##30 ..The above post, is however an advert from an agent dealing with the property--------------why not delete that one ??

Edited: 24 June 2013, 21:27
8. Re: Bibians Beach House

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2013, 20:02
Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,191 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bibians Beach House

No I don't because my posts get deleted even though I live in my condo !. Irene is agent to many others as I just said and it would be unfair to people seeking villas and accommodation on the West Coast not to be able to mention her, and give them the opportunity of dealing with an exceptionally knowledgeable lady.

10. Re: Bibians Beach House

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

Removed on: 25 June 2013, 23:56
Edited: 25 June 2013, 23:56