We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to St. Dominic's from Accra?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Bus to St. Dominic's from Accra?

We are staying at Accra. Anyone know if we can take a bus on Christmas Eve to St. Dominic's Church on Maxwell Main Rd in Christ Church? The mass starts at 6:30 pm. I supposed we can call a taxi after the mass.

Edited: 13 December 2012, 15:48
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,912 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to St. Dominic's from Accra?

I would say that you should be able to get a bus from the south coast.. or even a ZR.. just take the number 11 route taxi or any bus headed east along the south coast road. Tell the driver that you need to get off as close to St. Dominics Church on Maxwell Main Road as possible. I would recommend that you maybe start that way about 5 or 5:30pm.. as it is Christmas Eve.. it's not far, but.. I don't know how full the buses will be etc..

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,283 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to St. Dominic's from Accra?

SUMMAGOLD

You'll be fine at that time. Lots of people will be heading home from work and the buses will be running a normal schedule at the time you'll be travelling.

Regards

3. Re: Bus to St. Dominic's from Accra?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 06:17