We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Diamonds

Independence, Iowa
2 posts
Save Topic
Blue Diamonds

Any places to buy blue diamonds in Barbados ?

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,578 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Diamonds

Yes you may find them at Colombian Emeralds and possibly Little Switzerland, but they will probably be very small and possibly not natural ie they will be colour/ heat treated.

Diamonds International in Broad Street Bridgetown and the Lime Grove Lifestyle Centre in Holetown have the best quality diamonds which include Cartier and other top brand names. They certainly have natural yellow diamonds, so they may have natural blue as well. Happy hunting.

Edited: 23 December 2012, 15:05
Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,578 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Diamonds

ps some of the smaller shops in Bridgetown may also have them , but I would highly doubt that they would be natural, so if that is what you are looking for, make sure of the wording on your receipt ( just as you always should with Emeralds ) so you have some comeback.

Edited: 23 December 2012, 15:10
Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Diamonds

I bought a beautiful blue and white diamond ring in The Jewellers Warehouse in May. The blue diamonds have been heat treated but look amazing! Kim in there is very helpful. I even changed my mind about the one I originally bought and swapped it on the last day of our holiday (I hadn't worn it)

The colour reminds me of the Caribbean Sea every time I look at it :-)

Independence, Iowa
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Diamonds

Thank you.

5. Re: Blue Diamonds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2013, 10:15