We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses for getting around Barbados

NDQ
Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
210 posts
Save Topic
Buses for getting around Barbados

We are interested in sightseeing by public bus. Does the blue Gov. bus go to Bridgetown and Carlisle Bay? Where does this bus go on the island? I'm assuming it is the cheapest one to take.

Thank you

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,347 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses for getting around Barbados

All buses are the same price I.e. 2 BBD or 1 USD per person per journey. Look on the FAQs here at the post about getting from Speightstown to Oistins - posted by BGI and it gives the route and times for route 27 which is one of the most useful routes for tourists.

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses for getting around Barbados

They are fun to take we did it last year for the first time also the drivers are very helpful, but they do get crowded at times

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,778 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buses for getting around Barbados

NDQ

Where will you be staying? Then I can advise you of the routes that would pertain to you as only certain buses pass Carlisle Bay.

Regards

4. Re: Buses for getting around Barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 06:15