We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stuff going on in may

Level Contributor
90 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Stuff going on in may

Hi all

Sorry for all the questions

We are going for 2 weeks in may and I was wondering if anything is going on around the island that would be worth a visit. Ie sporting events festivals etc..

Thanks

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,401 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stuff going on in may

Not sure which two weeks in May you are going so take a look at the events page on www.Barbados.org for May to check the period when you are going. Keep checking back because more things and more details are added closer to the time.

Level Contributor
90 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stuff going on in may

Brilliant thanks for that.

We go for 2 weeks from the 11th

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stuff going on in may

We are also there in May and I have just checked the website.

I see the Sol King of the Hill Rally is on 26th May, where is this held? We did get caught up in the Sol Rally one year, literally! But I don't know where it was.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,401 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stuff going on in may

We need Team Boss - the forum's resident Sol Rally expert. I haven't seen King of the Hill but did see some of the Day 1 stages in 2011 and it was good to go and watch. The Rally HQ has been at Divi Southwinds the last few years so sometimes you can see some of the cars there. I believe it's also worth going to see the scrutineering too.

5. Re: Stuff going on in may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 05:19