We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Clipper

texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Clipper

I read that Royal Clipper offers their house wine with dinner as complimentary. Has anyone been on the Royal Clipper recently and can confirm? I go in March and would appreciate any pointers.

Thanks.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,418 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Clipper

Have you asked this question on the TA cruise forum? You might get an answer on here but more chance on there I think.

texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Clipper

Thanks for your help, I posted it on cruise critic forum under the Royal Clipper reviews. Your reply came via TA. Seems they are one in the same.

On TA when you ask for the cruise forum, it pops up cruise critic.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,418 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Clipper

Interesting!

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
560 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Clipper

No I'm afraid, not complimentary but good value @ around 15 euros.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,842 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Clipper

My brother and other half are on the Royal Clipper this week....back to Barbados on Saturday - I will ask him to write a review....

texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Clipper

Great, there are so few reviews on the Royal Clipper. Your brother's comments will help make it a better cruise.

If you are the destation expert for Barbados, can you recommend something for us to do when we return on the Saturday. Our flight is at 3 pm so need to be at the airport around 1 pm or shortly thereafter. I would guess you get off the ship around 8 am. Really don't want to do the ship "beach club" since we will be beached out, but will have to deal with our luggage.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,842 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Clipper

I am not sure what time you actually get off as my brother said they are to be transported back to their hotel for Noon...once he is back her I will report further...

texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Royal Clipper

Hi there,

Wondering if you Brother got back from the Royal Clipper cruise and done a review yet.

Thanks,

Outrigger

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,842 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Royal Clipper

Oh shoot yes - sorry I forgot to come back on - I did ask him and everyone has to be off by 9:30am - apparently there are several excursions that are set up for those few hours between deboarding and getting to the airport - unfortunately he didn't bother to look at what they were as he didn't obviously need to. However if your flight is leaving at 3 you will need to be at the airport for 1pm meaning you will need to head to the airport by about 12:30pm what with traffic leaving you only 3 hours to play with.

texas
Level Contributor
13 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Royal Clipper

Thank you scary. Your times on departure day are "right on" The departure day excursions were in out cruise info The are to a beach club, then onto the airport. Think we will have had enought of beaches durning the week, also enough sun. Guess we will just walk around town those 3 hours pulling our luggage, before getting a taxi to the airport. Maybe have an early lunch. On Trip Advisor looks like the Waterfront Cafe might be a good place to hang out. for those 3 hours. Unless you have a better suggestion?

Thanks so much for all your help.