We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West Coast Rum Shop

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Topic
West Coast Rum Shop

Can someone tell me the name of a rum shop on the west coast that's located north of Limegrove Mall and south of Lone Star. It's painted a bright green and is not on the sea side of the road. Also does anyone know if they have karaoke any night.

Many thanks

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,262 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: West Coast Rum Shop

Could be the Golden Anchor. They have kareoke on Saturday nights.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
10,523 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: West Coast Rum Shop

It is Golden Anchor !

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,262 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: West Coast Rum Shop

If it is the Golden Anchor you are thinking of then they also have a Reggae Band on tonight, a Steel Pan band on Monday night and Thursday night is Quiz night.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: West Coast Rum Shop

Wow thanks everyone. I'm not in Bim at the moment but I'm lining up my ducks for my next trip. So much entertainment is fantastic. Definitely heading over there as soon as I can. So they sell rum by the flask, mix by the bottle, and ice by the bowl as with other rum shops? Can hardly wait. Thanks for the quick reply.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,665 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: West Coast Rum Shop

bdos4ever

Yes they do.

Regards

6. Re: West Coast Rum Shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2014, 05:17