We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banks

Summerland, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Banks

Where did the Banks gift shop move to??? Drove by today and it was closed?? I want to get a calender???

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,283 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Banks

canbados

Banks Holdings Limited moved to an ultra-modern facility in Newton, Christ Church and their Wildey location was closed over a year ago and sold to a local church...hence the shop is now closed.

You'd need to either visit a local rum shop to enquire if they still have any 2013 calendars left or you can perhaps make your way to Newton. Do note however, AFAIK, the gift shop is no longer in operation.

Regards

London, Canada
Level Contributor
361 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Banks

They had them at Oistin's last Friday night - the "Banks Girls" were autographing them and handling them out. We managed to get a "Banks note cube" and several bottle openers.

GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Banks

Yes I have been trying to find one too.

Summerland, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Banks

thanks for the info

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Banks

You can order online I think :)

GEM
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Banks

I see the Banks Girls are going to be at Lookers Bar In St Michaels. Is that near the highway or bus route? Don't really feel like hitting St James as I am going that way Sunday and Monday but need a couple calendars to take home. Might wait and see where they are next weekend but that is also a busy weekend.

7. Re: Banks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2014, 05:16