We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather Now

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
696 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
weather Now

Hi guys due to fly out Friday week what's the weather like at the minute?? Thanks

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,283 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather Now

madison

Fair to partly cloudy with a few scattered showers is the current forecast. It's expected to go up to 29C today with a low of 25C tonight. Nothing to worry about I'd say. The weather is great and the few showers are gladly received as this is the dry season.

Have a safe trip.

Regards

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
9,205 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather Now

The same as yesterday and will continue to be the same until it improves and rains.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
696 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather Now

Thanks BGI just hope it's sunny when we are there??? Thanks again

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
3,705 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather Now

Madison, don't worry about it. The weather will be great, and more than likely much warmer than your home town. We have had more cloudy periods in the past few days, but that can be a relief from the hot sun. It will definitely be sunny.

montreal canada
Level Contributor
185 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather Now

Just want to pin point out, when you look at the weather forcast, it always shows c(pic) clouds with showers, not sure why, but don't worry...You'll see when you get there, sun,sun and more sun, with a few clouds, that are gladly welcomed...

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather Now

It has been lovely this morning with a few clouds, plenty of sunshine and with talk of 1/2 metre of snow at home in the next few days I am very pleased to be here :-)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
696 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather Now

Guys a BIG thank you to you all I feel now in excellent and exciting form!!!! Yes the weather is terrible here too rain and snow forecast for the next few days!!!! Yes surf and sand1 your dead right it does indeed funny that! I trust you all thanks a million again

england
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather Now

Thanks Uktripfan for rubbing it in lol. Glad you are enjoying the sunshine though !

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
696 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather Now

Ha ha!!!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,283 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather Now

madsion

You're welcome. I'm sure you'll get lots of sunshine.

Regards