We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maresol Beach Apartments

england
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Maresol Beach Apartments

Hi,

Has anyone stayed at the Maresol Beach apartments recently, in particular the Easy Hall apartment. No one has posted a review since April 2012 so would be interested in any up to date info.

We normally stay at the wonderful Bougainvillea but have a tight budget this year and Maresol seems to be a good alternative with a beachfront location. Have looked at White Sands looks nice but again a bit pricey.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
882 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maresol Beach Apartments

No not stayed there ,but have walked around,very good location ,giving you easy access to several beaches,and close to the Gap.Also look at the Mistlecove apartments,or if that's a bit pricey still have a look at the Yellowird Hotel at the other end of the Gap,Have a look on www.ownersdirect.co.uk,we have used this site many times,and found it very useful

montreal canada
Level Contributor
185 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maresol Beach Apartments

Susiekew_7, I have stayed there quite a few times..Nice little place..It is cozy with nice garden setting, no pool..Access to beach(Dover of course)..Beach Chairs..I love that end of the beach also, not to rough..You have many Canadian Bajans that stay there5-7 mths, a lot of regulars..It is at the quiet end of Gap ..Apts are large and nicely decorated..I think EH is on second floor , (cannot remember)..Very private..I am sure you will enjoy it..Not as nice as BVille, but you'll be in Bim...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maresol Beach Apartments

have stayed at maresol many times and i would not hesitate to stay there. i haven't stayed in easy hall but a friend has. love it at maresol!

Greater Manchester...
Destination Expert
for St. Lawrence Gap
Level Contributor
4,642 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maresol Beach Apartments

Maresol is a great place to stay !

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,583 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maresol Beach Apartments

I stayed there last June. I rented 'Nicholas Abbey' and was surprised at how large and well equipped it was. Very nice. The gardens are beautiful and as has been said the beach there is lovely with lots of shade.

I do know that they are very popular and it can be quite difficult to secure a booking at certain times of year.

It is a lovely place to stay!

england
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Maresol Beach Apartments

Hi

Thank you all for your replies. We have managed to book an apartment at a considerable saving, leaving enough funds for hiring a car and good supply of Banks!!

The reason for the initial question was because on the Maresol website each apartment has several photos giving a good idea of the apartment but the Easy Hall only has 4 photos. At the end of the day we will only be using the apartment for sleeping and basic meals and the location is just where we want to be. As long as there is a comfortable bed and a decent shower we will be happy

Thanks again everyone and we are counting down the days until we are back in wonderful Barbados

7. Re: Maresol Beach Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2014, 05:17