We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buffet meal - help

UK
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Topic
buffet meal - help

Hi,

I'm looking to take 5 friends out for farewell food this wednesday. Anyone know any good buffet restaurants to take my friends?

All suggestions welcome. I'm leaving Saturday :(. Had a fantastic time.

Looking at Paolo churrasco which we've been before. Any suggestions welcome

Best

Nick

www.beachesofbarbados.com

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
2,964 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buffet meal - help

Atlantis would be my choice for a great Bajan buffet on a Wednesday.

warrington
Level Contributor
370 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: buffet meal - help

Brown Sugar do excellent lunchtime buffets

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,171 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: buffet meal - help

I've heard good things about The Deck (Coconut Court) for Thursday night curry night. Not sure if you were looking for Bajan food, or which meal you wanted (lunch or dinner).

For daytime Bajan food you really can't beat the ambience of Atlantis, but if you don't want to venture so far or you can't do Wednesday, Brown Sugar is great. They may also do a night-time buffet - we did go there once for a dinner buffet, but I can't tell you if it's every night that they do dinner buffet.

West Malling...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,274 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buffet meal - help

Another vote for the buffet lunch at the Atlantis.

The food is outstanding and try to book a table out on the deck for great views.

UK
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: buffet meal - help

Hi - that's great and thanks for the responses. I'll check the Atlantis :)

kind regards,

Nick

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
16,680 posts
305 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buffet meal - help

nickyboy2333

Send an e-mail to enquiry@atlantishotelbarbados.com to make the reservation and ask for a table along the railing. You will absolutely love Wednesday's buffet.

Regards

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
5,342 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: buffet meal - help

We found the Wednesday buffet at Atlantis to be fabulous but, on our last visit, we tried the Brown Sugar buffet to be excellent too. For your timescale I think Atlantis would work though. Also, on the buffet theme, the Colony Club International buffet was awesome. Full marks for all of these from us.

8. Re: buffet meal - help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 05:16