We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A+ for WestJet

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
A+ for WestJet

I am quick to criticize but I am also quick to compliment when earned, WestJet has lived up to their word, we all know how bad this winter has been for cancellations and lateness, so I knew and posted here that Guest relations was running a month behind in getting back to people, well I was contacted by two different people one by e-mail another by phone call, saying I had a choice either a credit on my credit card or double the money in my travel bank for my next flight with them (expires March 2014 for any flight, any time, as long as I book by then). This was because they switched back to the old schedule of flying to Barbados in the morning from TO instead of 3:15 pm, so I had to re-book everything. So Koodles to WestJet for keeping their word and being an honest company and will be flying with you next year

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,215 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A+ for WestJet

Great to hear about that, too often we hear about the bad and the ugly but not the good.

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
4,970 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A+ for WestJet

Wow good for you Will. That's the kinda thing that needs to be posted to show that West Jet does care about their customers and it's business. This seems to be a good day for Canada's airlines.....

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A+ for WestJet

Ok where start Pirate's Inn welcoming us back with open arms and big hugs after what I put them through last year and with great food, good service with a smile at a good price, which keeps us coming back

Champers for the second most caring manager and staff we have met in Barbados

Blakey's for their Fantastic service with a smile every time

The Smoke Pit for the helpful and pleasant owner that served us

Shakers for great food and staff

Tiki Bar for a different type of good time

South 7 Bar and Grill for a good time after a slow start (good luck in the future)

Crystal Waters for a good Happy Hour

Caribe for have great food and a great band too dance to

Cafe Sol for our usual great food and service

That's all I can remember now

Edited: 31 March 2013, 03:19
Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A+ for WestJet

Also Bert's Bar for a good sport atmosphere and cold Banks

Hanover, Canada
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A+ for WestJet

Too bad about the Senators though on Saturday night, though it might have been a fun atmosphere there.

Iroquois, Canada
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A+ for WestJet

Probably brutal I have been there for a couple of those blow outs, fun but rough still a great place to eat and drink ;)

Edited: 01 April 2013, 14:13
7. Re: A+ for WestJet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2014, 05:15