We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coconut Car Hire.

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Coconut Car Hire.

Has anyone had any recent dealings with Coconut Car Hire . I usually use Stoutes but have just had a really competitive quote from Coconut . Basically are they a good reputable company to go with or should I pay the extra and go with Stoutes ?.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
9,204 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coconut Car Hire.

Coconut Car is indeed a very reputable company. If they have the better price then go with them.

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coconut Car Hire.

Thanks Canby .

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,283 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coconut Car Hire.

Sunworshiper76

I agree. They are very reputable and I always recommend them.

Regards

Hanover, Canada
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coconut Car Hire.

I find it interesting about pricing. I have rented three times (and researched several other times but not rented) and all my research was done on-line. In every instance, Driva A Matic was the cheapest. On my last visit, I mentioned my previous rentals from them and they offered an additional 10% discount when they already were the lowest quote. I am curious how others have approached the car hire companies to get their cheaper rates than the Drive A Matic rate? The Drive A matic rate is visible on line to anyone who wants a quote. Mind you I rent only the small Chevy Spark sized car, and perhaps there is more room to negotiate on a a larger vehicle, which could explain why other car hire firms come in less costly than Drive A Matic.

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
423 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coconut Car Hire.

We rented with Coconuts and they were great. No problems at all. They delivered our car and picked it up at our hotel. I wouldn't hesitate using them again. They upgraded us to a Jimney at no extra cost. Clean and reliable vehicle.

6. Re: Coconut Car Hire.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 05:16