We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andrea On Sea, St Lawrence Gap, Barbados

Auckland, New...
4 posts
Save Topic
Andrea On Sea, St Lawrence Gap, Barbados

Planning a trip to Barbados, and it was years ago in 1979, that I was last there.

Stayed at Andrea on Sea, have been trying to find it.

Saw on tripadvisor that it is mentioned, but no other information available other than St Lawrence Gap.

Perhaps it is now trading under a different name?.

If anyone knows this hotel, have stayed there would be happy to hear from you.

Cheers Hendrik

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andrea On Sea, St Lawrence Gap, Barbados

It no longer exists I don't think...I do remember the name but cannot recall exactly where it was on the South.

There are lots of other places to stay however and if you are looking for smaller self catering type hotels/accommodation, I would suggest you have a look at www.shoestringbarbados.com

Hope that helps.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Andrea On Sea, St Lawrence Gap, Barbados

Andrea on the Sea is now Time Out in the Gap. The Barbados government too it over and they did a massive renovation many years ago. You would not recognize it as the same hotel.

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Andrea On Sea, St Lawrence Gap, Barbados

oh yes that's right I knew it was somewhere I knew!!!

Auckland, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Andrea On Sea, St Lawrence Gap, Barbados

Thanks for that, you are right, can't recognize it now.It looks great, reviews good.Cheers !!!!!.

Auckland, New...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Andrea On Sea, St Lawrence Gap, Barbados

ok !

6. Re: Andrea On Sea, St Lawrence Gap, Barbados

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2014, 06:19