We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Understanding weather forecase

Toronto
Level Contributor
236 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Understanding weather forecase

We are coming down for four nights the week of April 29th and staying near Holetown

I am reading that the day we come down there is supposed to be a big rain storm

Now recognizing no one can predict the weather, historically does this mean a few quick hard rains, or does it historically rain all day when forecasted as such

Much thanks

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,813 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Understanding weather forecase

I live here and personally don't pay attention to any of the weather sites for the most part.. To me. the main ones will always show some sort of precipitation. Unless we are under a serious storm, rain can be sporadic at best.. today, for example.. it's a bit overcast.. sun coming through at times.. at it looks like it might rain.. but there is also a breeze, which will possibly (hopefully cause my laundry is out on the line) push the clouds away.. I pay attention to a local facebook weather watchers page.. I sometimes look at Weather Underground..

however.. I wouldn't worry about it.. come.. have a good time.. enjoy it when it does rain.. cause it's still warm...

Atlantic Shores...
Level Contributor
2,136 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Understanding weather forecase

Perhaps this will help:

http://bimweather.com

Toronto
Level Contributor
236 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Understanding weather forecase

Appreciate all the answers

I actually found it quite amusing that looking at three or four different sites, only one had lots of rain predicted and all the others had basically little to none

Either way the weather has to be better than Toronto!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,985 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Understanding weather forecase

That is a perfect weather tool bpfife.

5. Re: Understanding weather forecase

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2014, 06:17